Leaders around the globe are gearing up to make new commitments at the upcoming Global Climate Action Summit, and there has never been a better time to take your climate commitments to the next level.
Here are five ways to easily get involved:
- Encourage your hospital or health system to join the Health Care Climate Challenge today and We Are Still In, and your health system’s pledge will be highlighted at our Global Climate and Health Forum, an official affiliate event of the Summit.
- Are you a doctor or nurse who wants to use your trusted voice to educate your colleagues about the health impacts of climate change? Join our Physician Network or the Nurses Climate Challenge.
- Customize our letter to the editor template to inform your community about climate and health leading up to the Global Climate Action Summit.
- Use our simple social media guide to spread the #climatechangeshealth message before and during #GCAS2018.
- Livestream our Global Climate and Health Forum on Sept. 12 and join the conversation on social media using #climatechangeshealth.
- View the recording of our webinar Building momentum for climate solutions: How health professionals can lead (select "archive" on the right-hand menu) as well as the slide deck from the webinar.