Learn from others in developing a successful healthy beverage program. Review these case studies and program examples.
- Boston Hospitals Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Learning Network (pdf)
- Encouraging Healthier Choices in Hospitals (pdf)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Case Study (pdf)
- Fairview Hospital Case Study (pdf)
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center Case Study (pdf)
- Vanguard Health Chicago Case Study (pdf)
- CDC Healthy Hospital Practice to Practice Series (P2P)
- Cleveland Clinic and Good Shepard Hospital (pdf)
- Fairview Hospital and Baptist Health South Florida (pdf)
Menu of Change Reports
The Menu of Change Reports contain the results of a survey of health care institutions engaged in Healthy Food in Health Care work, including Healthy Beverages.