Changing the way physicians think about health and health care delivery
Physicians who lead in health care sustainability will gather in sunny San Diego to explore their roles in promoting climate-smart, environmentally responsible health care delivery and planetary health. CleanMed, the premier conference on health care sustainability, is a networking and education opportunity that will change the way physicians think about health and health care delivery. By attending the many physician-led, CME-eligible sessions at CleanMed, you will:
– Gain the skills to become an effective clinician climate advocate and amplify your trusted voice to influence public policy and opinion about climate change.
– Be inspired to become a clinician champion for comprehensive antibiotic stewardship, and learn strategies to protect your patients from antibiotic resistant infections.
– What does climate change have to do with emergency medicine? Get your answer from these leading emergency medicine physicians and experts on climate change and health.
– Attend the anesthesiologist-led sessions, and learn how they are reducing the impact of the operating room by engaging clinicians, reducing pharmaceutical waste, creating a culture of sustainability, and using a physician-led approach.
– Hear a pediatrician and an emergency medicine physician describe how they promote health through green building by focusing on design as medicine and from a case study about the construction of a new hospital.
– Understand strategies to engage your senior leadership from experienced, physician leaders.
– Learn from surgeons how physician engagement is vital to health care sustainability.